Saturday School Program
Saturday School is an all-English program for children in which they can enjoy the atmosphere of an international school. Organized monthly, each month focuses on a theme which is educational, interesting and engaging for children. Children do various activities related to the theme of the month, such as listening to stories, doing arts and crafts, singing songs and playing games all in English, however those who have limited or no English are also welcome.
Educational goals of the program are to learn;
- Phrases and vocabulary necessary for daily conversation.
- The rules and routines of the class and the school.
- Phrases and vocabulary necessary for daily school life.
- New concepts and words related to the theme of the month.
- Of course to have fun and socialize with friends.
|Kinder||3 ～ 5 years|
|Upper Advanced||Grade 1～4|
|Spring (15+1 Days)||82,500||82,500||127,500|
|Fall (14+1 Days)||77,000||77,000||119,000|
|Enrolment Fee (once)||21,000|
- Above is the fee from April 2017 ~ March 2018.
- Prices are calculated according to per day fees
- Whole day ¥8,500/day
- Half day ¥5,500/day
- There is one bonus day in spring and fall semesters in case a student misses a class. A make-up day in another term is not possible.
- Student needs to be toilet trained to start the kinder class.
|Term||Days||Number of Days|
|Spring Term||April – August||April 1, 8, 15
|Fall Term||August – December||August 26
|Winter Term||January – March||January 13,20,27
March 3,10,24, 31