2020 SUMMER SCHOOL PROGRAM
Abroad International School Sendai Branch invites you to 2020 Summer School program which is going to be held in July& August! All lessons are performed in English and we would like to welcome you even if it is your first time attending to our school!
The classes will focus on English language development and the students will have fun with various activities such as crafts, songs, books as well as a specific Summer School theme.
Please join us in our Summer School at ABROAD!
DOWNLOAD → 2020 SUMMER SCHOOL APPLICATION FORM
◆Date & Time
|Date||Number of the Days||Age||Time|
|7/27 (Mon) ~ 7/31 (Fri)
8/3 (Mon) ~ 8/7 (Fri)
|5 Days per week||3~11 years old
(AIS students 1~5 years old)
|Week 1 & Week 2||
Maximum 50 students .
- How to Apply
Please fill in the application form and reply to the email, fax or bring it to the school.
FAX : 022-213-7793 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please transfer Tuition, Day care fee and lunch fee together to the bank account below.
Account Name：Baharu Education Corporation
Abroad Language Center Sendai
- Deadline for Application & Payment
Deadline for application is 14th July, Tuesday by 17.00 pm.
Payment should be done within 3 days after you received the invoice.
Morning : 08:00~09:00 Afternoon : 15:00~18:00
Please make your daycare application with Summer school application.
Daycare fee is 600 yen for 30 minutes if reserved until the day before.
On the day reservation is 1,100yen for 30 minutes.
- What to Bring
Every day: Lunch (or school lunch), drink, snack, a set of fork & spoon, wet towel, hand towel, hat
- School Lunch: 400 JPY/per lunch (For Elementary school students:450 JPY)
Leave at school: Indoor shoes, tooth brush & paste, smock, spare cloths
- School Attendance Rules
- For application, it is required that all applicants agree to Abroad International Schools’ prevention measures on infectious disease. The form will be sent during the application period.
- Please do not send your child to school if…
* A fever (99F/37.5C or more) is present.
* Vomiting or diarrhea is present.
- If any of these symptoms occur while your child is at school, you will be contacted
to pick up your child immediately.
- Please call the office when your child going to be absent with the reason of
illness or any other reason.
- For your child’s safety and security, please introduce yourself to school staff when you come to pick up your child.
- Please do not bring toys or valuable items, they might get broken and lost at school.
- Schedule of the Week
Everyday schedule will include sessions as:
*Morning Meeting, *English and Literacy, *Math, *Topic Exploration, *Arts and Crafts, *Physical education/Park, *Snack and Lunch Time, *Afternoon Meeting
Summer School weekly theme of each class will be sent to parents before Summer school starts!
We look forward for fun and happy Summer School week together!