2017 SPRING SCHOOL PROGRAM
Abroad International School Sendai Branch invites you to 2017 Spring School program which is going to be held in March! All lessons are performed in English and we would like to welcome you even if it is your first time in English!
The classes will focus on English language development and the students will have fun of various activities such as crafts, songs, books as well as a specific Spring school theme.
Please join us in our Spring School at ABROAD!
◆Date & Time
|Date||Number of the Days||Age||Time|
|3/21 (Tue) ~ 3/25 (Fri)||4 Days||3~9 Years old||9:00~15:00|
|4 day course||¥30,000|
- Class Capacity
- How to Apply
Please fill in the application form attached and reply to the email or fax bring it to the school.
FAX : 022-213-7793 E-mail : email@example.com
Please transfer participation fee to the bank account below.
Account Name：Baharu Education Corporation
Abroad Language Center Sendai
- Deadline for Application & Payment
Deadline for application is 15th March, Wednesday 17.00 pm.
Payment should be done after the application form is filled out.
Morning : 08:00~09:00 Afternoon : 15:00~18:00
Please make your daycare application with Spring school application.
Daycare fee is 600 yen for 30 minutes.
- What to Bring
Every day: Lunch (or school lunch), drink, snack, a set of fork & spoon, wet towel, hand towel, hat
- School Lunch: 400 JPY/per lunch
Leave at school: Indoor shoes, tooth brush & paste, smock, spare cloths
- School Attendance Rules
- Please do not send your child to school if…
* A fever (99F/37.5C or more) is present.
* Vomiting or diarrhea is present.
- If any of these symptoms occur while your child is at school, you will be contacted
to pick up your child immediately.
- Please call the office when your child going to be absent with the reason of
illness or any other reason.
- For your child’s safety and security, please introduce yourself to school staff when you come to pick up your child.
- Please do not bring toys or valuable items, they might get broken and lost at school.
- Schedule of the Week
Everyday schedule will include sessions as:
*Morning Meeting, *English and Literacy, *Math, *Topic Exploration, *Arts and Crafts, *Physical education/Park, *Snack and Lunch Time, *Afternoon Meeting
Spring School weekly theme of each class will be sent to parents before Spring school starts!
We look forward for fun and happy Spring School week together!