Abroad International School – Osaka has been approved by Cambridge International Examinations to offer its world-class Cambridge Primary programme.
Cambridge Primary is an international education programme taught in more than 1000 primary schools in over 100 countries around the world. It is typically for learners aged 5 to 11 years and develops skills and understanding through the primary years in English, mathematics and science. Assessment tools are built into Cambridge Primary to help teachers identify learners’ strengths and weaknesses and monitor their development as they progress through primary education.
IB CANDIDATE SCHOOL
Abroad International School – Osaka is a candidate school* for the PYP. This school is pursuing authorization as an IB World School. IB World Schools share a common philosophy- a commitment to high-quality, challenging, international education- that we believe is important for our students.
* Only schools authorized by the IB Organization can offer any of its four acadamic programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), the Middle Years Programme (MYP), the Diploma Programme, or the Career-related Programme (CP). Candidate status gives no guarantee that authorization will be granted.
For further information about the IB and its programmes visit http://www.ibo.org.
We are happy to announce that our school will start the process to become accredited by respected international organization WASC in the following years.
- Certification to the public that the school is a trustworthy institution of learning
- Validates the integrity of a school’s program and student transcripts
- Fosters improvement of the school’s programs and operations to support student learning
- Assures a school community that the school’s purposes are appropriate and being accomplished through a viable educational program
- A way to manage change through regular assessment, planning, implementing, monitoring and reassessment
- Assists a school/district in establishing its priority areas for improvement as a result of the perpetual accreditation cycle.
Expand your horizons with Abroad!!